Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tech: IT Easy - The stun factor


There are certainly a lot of smartphone to choose from. First, you have to pick a platform (which is easer than saying OS) from the pool of options - Android, iOS, Blackberry, Symbian and now, Windows Phone 7.

Then you have to pic a manufacturer - Samsung, Motorola, RIM, Nokia, LG, Sony Ericson, Coral and others.

Then you have to pick a provider; for Jamaica we choose from Digicel, LIME and Claro.

That is a lot of choice. I can't tell you what the best choice is, but I can tell what my most recent choice has been. The Samsung Galaxy S.

I heard all the early reviews and expected to be impressed. The phone did not disappoint. We'll get to the technical specs later. First, let's look at the first impressions. In a word, my first impression was - light!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings:

Thanks very much for your comment!

Regards,
Carlette
www.carlettedeleon.com