Visit: http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/125850 and take the Tech Check: Blackberry Trivia Challenge. Answer true or false to seven questions correctly for a chance to win. Only entries which have answered all seven questions correctly are eligible for the random draw.
The grand prize is a BlackBerry Pearl 3G phone provided by LIME.
Conditions of this Promotion
- To participate entrants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Open to all residents of Jamaica except for Employees and family of employees of Breakthrough Communications and Headline Entertainment.
- Breakthrough Communications reserves the right to publish the name, address and photograph of winners.
- By entering the Contest, participants agree (to the extent possible under the law) to hold harmless the Promoters, its advertising and promotional agencies, the affiliates of the foregoing and all of their respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of: (i) participant’s participation in the Contest; (ii) the receipt or use of the Prize awarded therein, and (iii) the administration of the Contest and the distribution of the Prize awarded therein. Participants hereby release, waive and discharge any and all claims of damage, loss or causes of action (including negligence) including but not limited to death, personal injury or loss or damage to property which the entrant, his/her guests, and their respective representatives, heirs, next of kin or assignees (“Participant’s Representatives”) may have or which may hereinafter accrue to the entrant or Entrant’s Representatives against the Released Parties or as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Contest or use of the Prize awarded herein.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the explicit delivery of prizes.
- By entering the Promotion, participants agree to abide by the rules set out here and the decisions of the Promoters with respect to all aspects of the Promotion, which are final. Participants who have not complied with these rules are subject to disqualification.
- The Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value if the Prize or a component of it cannot be awarded as described. The Promoters and the Released Parties are not responsible, whether as a result of human error or otherwise, for failure to contact any potential winner, and will not be responsible for contacting or awarding the Prize to any selected entrant that provides incorrect or incomplete information.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- All entries in this Promotion will be automatically disqualified without notice if an entrant promotes this Promotion through unsolicited commercial e-mail or multiple postings.
- The Promoters and the Released Parties will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, delayed, incomplete or destroyed entries and all such entries are void, The Promoters does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, lost delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- The Promoter is not liable for any problems, errors, or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to, any damage to the entrant’s computer or another other technical device, or software, as a result of the entrant’s participation in this Promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters and will not be returned. No correspondence will be entered into with any entrant except with the entrant selected as a potential Prize winner
- Unless otherwise agreed by the Promoters in writing, all intellectual property rights in or over all submitted entries will become the property of the Promoters rights to reproduce, rights to the resale of the entry itself and any reproductions of it will become the sole and unencumbered property of the Promoter.
- The Promoters reserve the right to delay, terminate or amend this Promotion at any time with prior notice if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these rules, including, without limitation the entry by persons outside the jurisdiction of Jamaica or persons under the age of 18 years, or failure in whole, or in part of the facebook.com web-site or any related component or module, or an order by an applicable governmental authority.
- The Promotion and Mechanics shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance of the laws of Jamaica.
- By accepting the Prize, the Winner and his/her guests consent to the use of his/her name, address, voice, statement and photographs or other likenesses for publicity purposes in any media or format without further compensation now or hereafter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including (but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, war, terrorism or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to state regulations.
- Should winners refuse to participate in the Promoter’s public relations campaign; Promoters reserve the right to with old prize(s).
- All winners must provide a valid proof of identification i.e. passport, national voter’s identification or a driver’s licence to collect their prize.
- In the event that upon redemption a winner is under 18 years of age the entry becomes null and void.
- In the event that upon redemption a winner does not have valid ID, then Breakthrough Communications reserves the right to refuse to hand over prize(s) until the required verification can be made.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- By participating in this promotion you give Breakthrough Communications the right to contact you for future promotion.
- All transactions and winners are subject to the rules, regulations and process of the Promoters.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.