If you want to keep Google from logging your every move, grab your device and follow these seven steps.
- Log into your Google account through your browser
- Click on “Google Account”
- Click on “Persona Info and Privacy”
- Click on “Go to My Activity
- Click on Activity Controls
- Click on “Web & App Activity”
- Toggle to “Off”
Then, repeat for all your Google Accounts.
You may end up with slower searches and less relevant search results because privacy comes at a cost.
Tune in to @RJR94FM Wednesdays at 8:15 am